Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly and my Christmas Cards!


So I am really thinking about what I am going to do with Holiday Cards this year. Last year I didn't do photo cards, I just sent out storebought. This year I really want to be more personal with my cards.

When Dylan & Riley were born I ordered from Shutterfly for their announcements. I had hunted around forever for just the perfect design and ended up with this perfect Baby Announcement:
   
   
I wanted a lot of photos and Shutterfly had the perfect layout for me! And the actual print turned out better than I could imagine, especially because a few of these pictures were snapped with my iPhone! The printing was excellent! I also liked that this particular card is available in many colors (I can even see this green for Christmas Cards!)
   
I have since done things like personalized mugs, a wall calendar for Josh, and a beautiful photo book commemorating Dylan and Riley's first visit to the coast!
  

I am thinking that this year I will be doing a variety of cards, but I really fell in love with this design (Provence Card) from the Holiday Collection:



I can't wait to share my cards with my friends & family!


Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 - but hurry, offer expires 12/15!



While I received 50 free cards from Shutterfly, I was not otherwise compensated for this post. All view and opinions are entirely my own.

No comments: